The Chester Civic Trust is established for the public benefit in the City of Chester in order to:
1. stimulate public interest in and around the City of Chester.
2. promote high standards of planning and architecture.
3. secure the preservation protection development and improvement of features of historic or public interest.
Join us and have yours in the future of Chester.
Although the majority of work is carried out by volunteers in the various committees, the Trust wishes to encourage members and non-members to take an active part in the care of our environment.
Our Local Council website, which is extensive, offers information on local matters and the ability to report problems and make suggestions.
Another website that offers a very effective way of reporting problems is:
FixMyStreet, which is a mySociety website through which users can report potholes, broken street lights and similar problems with streets and roads in England, Scotland and Wales to their local council or related organisations.
To report a problem visit: https://www.fixmystreet.com/
- About Us
- Heritage Open Days
- How to find us: Location Map
- Local Issues
- Membership: Corporate
- Membership: Individual and Families
Stay up to date by following us on Facebook and Twitter
The Chester Civic Trust
Chester Civic Trust
Bishop Lloyd’s Palace
51/53 Watergate Row
CH1 2 LE
Telephone 01244 318415
Registered Charity number 504634