Anyone running a business that has an interest in the City is eligible for corporate membership of Chester Civic Trust..
The Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Free use of the meetings rooms at Bishop Lloyd’s Palace for one morning or afternoon in each membership year. Please let us know if you would like to visit Bishop Lloyd’s Palace to see the rooms and understand how you can best take advantage of this benefit.
- Inclusion of your name on our newsletters and annual report and, if you wish, your name and logo on our website. We can also provide a link to your website from the Chester Civic Trust website (our new and improved website will be launched during the course of 2019).
- Free access to our lecture programme for you and your staff.
- The opportunity to raise with us your comments regarding proposed developments in or around the City in order that we can consider those comments when making representations to the planning committee. Please let us know if you would like the opportunity to meet other corporate members and the Civic Trust Executive to discuss development in the City generally. The backing of the business community through our corporate members undoubtedly adds weights to our representations.
- For more information or to join, contact Nick Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Corporate Members:
- AARON & PARTNERS, Solicitors
- ALLINGTON HUGHES, Solicitors
- STOWE FAMILY LAW LLP Lawyers
- DESIGN GROUP CHESTER, Chartered Architects
- DONALD INSALL ASSOCIATES, Historic Building Architects
- ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATES, Landscape Design
- LOVELOCK MITCHELL Architects,
- RAISE ARCHITECTS,
- RAINFOREST (Ethnic crafts)
- THORNTON-FIRKIN, Project Managers
- TWEED NUTTAL WARBURTON, Architects
- TAKE 27 ltd, visual effects