Chester Growth Partnership’s Dee House and Amphitheatre Working Group is holding a public event to share all the information it has gathered to inform it’s considerations of future options for the Dee House site.
The Dee House and Amphitheatre Working Group was established to draw together stakeholders to undertake a review of the site and recommend potential future options.
During the past 6 months the Group has focused on gathering background information that will influence consideration of future options. It would now like to share this information with the wider community before moving into the next phase of its work.
The event will include information on:
- ·Heritage and conservation significance of the site and its surrounding including above and below ground archaeology
- Structural condition of the building
- National and local planning policy context
- The next steps for the Group
Key note speakers will include:
- Andy Foster, Chair of CGP Dee House and Amphitheatre Working Group
- Tony Wilmott, Historic England
- Professor Stewart Ainsworth, University of Chester and Channel 4 Time Team
- Una Meehan, University of Chester
- Caroline Thomas, Chester Growth Partnership
Chris Matheson MP will also be in attendance.
Please register to secure your place at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Places will be limited. Please click below by Friday 28th June 2019 to confirm your place.