A significant number of our members do not wish to receive our Newsletters and other information via the post and have asked us to communicate with them solely by email. We are pleased to announce that we have begun this service.
If anyone wishes to be added to our email only service, please inform us by filling in the following form. Information by email.
Civic Trust Newsletter March 2016
Additional information included in March 2016 Mail Out to Members.
1. History of the English Longbow 11th April
2. Walk St John’s Church 4th May 2016
3. Manchester’s Hidden Mansions 6th May 2016
4. Ramble in the Countess of Chester Country Park 8th June 2016
5. Buxton Wells, Spa and Frivolity 5th July 2016
6. Nantwich Tour and Visit to Combermere Abbey 1st June 2016
Civic Trust Newsletter August 2015
Additional information included inAugust 2015 Mail Out to Members.
1. Notice of Annual General Meeting
2. Subscription Renewal
3. A Cheape Piece of Magnificence
4. Heritage Open Days 2015
5. Heritage Week Pub Tour
6. Hungary and Romania Celebration
7. Visit to Banbury Oxford and More
Chester Civic Trust Newsletter November 2014 Additional information included in March 2014 Mail Out to Members. 1, Event at Bishop Lloyd’s Palace – Salt and Subsidence by Colin Edmondson 2. Event at Bishop Lloyd’s Palace – Art in Parliament by Christine Russell 3. Event at Bishop Lloyd’s Palace – Northgate Briefing
Chester Civic Trust Newsletter June 2014 Additional information included in June 2014 Mail Out to Members. 1. A Tale of Three Cities. 2. Douglas in Sandiway – A Short Walk. 3. Manchester – Two Centuries of Change.
Chester Civic Trust Newsletter March 2014 Additional information included in March 2014 Mail Out to Members. 1. Oliver Bott Memorial Lecture 2. Friends of Chester City Walls 3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 4. Visit to Loerrach 5. Men in Sheds 6. Wirral East
Chester Civic Trust Newsletter June 2012